Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Emma's Design Team call

 Emma is having a design team call so I thought I'd give it at shot... Im getting a late entry and the time is almost up...
I made these cute little Smore's treats for a Halloween Party tonight at my Son's ,when I got home I saw a reminder that time was running out so I sat down quickly and created this one using Emma's Die and Stamp.
The Scalloped circle and the circle was created with her die set called "Scallop &Stitched Circle and the Boo sentiment was stamped using her "Small Talk"stamp set. I just love all her products and if You don't know who Emma is hop over and check out her blog and awesome stamps and Dies!
I want to wish everyone good luck, what a honor it would be to represent her awesome products!



Photobucket

14 comments:

Kristin said...

Adorable!!!

Janie said...

Super cute !!! Good luck Deb !!
HUGS,JANIE

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Super cute!

BugBites said...

Really cute- I like that you added one ghost peep in the treat bag- really ties it all together.

jen said...

This treat bag is super adorable! Great job! Good luck. I'm now following your blog and can't wait to see what you create next. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. Hugs,Jen
Jennyscards.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Too cute. Love the ghost peep! Good luck :)

Cassandra

Emily said...

A truly spooktactular treat :) Great job and good luck!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very cute & yummy treat. Good Luck. Smooches... Felicia

Cathie Rigby said...

Such a good idea-and very cute to boot! TFS and best of luck on the DT call. Cathie
www.creativecutter.org

Mimi said...

Love this treat bag! So cute! Good luck!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Glora said...

These smore treat bags are DARLING!!!! You have done a terrific job! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

Jen R said...

Such a fun treat. I haven't seen ghost marshmellows...too cute! Good luck!
Jen
myimagitivity.blogspot.com

Amanda T said...

Can these be any cuter!? I LOVE them. They are so cute!

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

I love what you did here! What a yummy treat! Good luck on the DT call!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!