Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow much fun!!!



I thought this card turned out so cute!!! The cute little snowman is a colored digital image from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. You should go check out the site all Christmas Digitals are 50% off.
All the paper used on this card is from DCWV Tis the Season stack, with the exception of the base Kraft cardstock which called Crumb Cake from Stampin Up . The snowflakes are a punch by Martha Stewart,I added stickles to the snowman and some additional color with Stampin Up write markers, which I love!
The sentiment is computer generated ,using MS word Font.
Thanks for stoping by and have a Wonderful fun filled week!


6 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Simply adorable, Debi! Gotta love those DDLL digi's!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Mary

Tracy said...

This card is so sweet.
Thank you for following my blog. I am now a follower of yours as well.

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Debi,

I am helping Gale, the happy stamper, organize her blog hop. She said that you wanted to be a prt of it. Can you please email me at ruthean@yahoo.com. I need your email so that I can send you the info letter.

Thanks,
Ruthie :)

Janie said...

Awe super cute card Deb !! I love the snowman !! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

Pat said...

Debi, that is so cute! Thanks for the recent visit to my blog. I am unable to get into my own blog! Anyway, new to me computer and it won;t allow me in just yet, but wanted to stop by and say hi and enjoy your work tonight.

Hugs, Pat Smith

Nicolle Kramer said...

What an absolutely adorable card. Thanx for the inspiration..:)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!