Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011


I made this 3x3 mini card using the Two-Step Bird Punch, Full Heart Punch, the stamp sets used are XOXO, and the Punch Potpourri Hostess set. The sentiment was cut from a card that that Stampin'up included with a demonstrator order.




Here is a close up of the stamped hearts, I also used some glitter glue on the leaves and for the birds eye and I inked around all the edges with early espresso ink. I used the Uni-ball Signo gel pen for the white dots!


If you have any question, Don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a sweet card!
liz :o)

Dina said...

Hi Debbie What a bautful card! Dina

Minta's Creations said...

Your card is adorable..
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!