Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Surprise Birthday Invitations



My Cousin Sherry will be turning 60 soon and her Duaghter is giving her a little suprise party and I had the pleasure of doing the invitations. I must say at first I was thinking "Oh No! What have I got myself into" But after I started on them and the ideas came to me , I really enjoyed making them, I made 20.
I bought the premade DCWV 5-1/2 X 5-1/2 card and envelope pack (in black) all the other paper uded is recollections form Michaels.The white flowers where stamped using a stamp from the dollar bin also at Mikes!




Here is a little peek at the inside , didn't want to show much for privacy reasons ;)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Janet said...

Fabulous invites!! I love the idea of past & present photos. Great colors & perfect embellishments =)
I see you figured out how to change the fonts to your blog. I likey heehee

Michele said...

These are fantastic invitations. KEEPERS for sure!! So nice of you to make! :-)

Karen Wilson said...

Wow Debi, these are fantastic and VERY creative! Love these! I've left you something on my blog, you can chk it out here:

http://creationsbykw.blogspot.com/2011/03/liebster-blog-award.html

Janie said...

Oh Deb I missed this ! Those turned out super cute !
HUGS,JANIE

PinkSugar said...

They came out gorgous Deb. HAve not chatted with you in a while hope your back is feeling better girl. Hugs Stacey

Dina said...

This is so pretty! Hugs! Dina

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!