Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thought I would share....

I hope this works... I thought I would share this coupon for 50% off at Michaels this weekend! What will you get?? I'm looking for storage solutions for my mess of ribbon..... If you don't believe me here's the proof.



I notice I don't use ribbon much at all when making cards and I think it's because I become overwhelmed when I pull out my stash. If you have a good solution , please share and post a link in your comment.
I have thought about these and have even seen a cut file for something similar .... Anyone use these?


I would love too see how you store your ribbon!!!
Have a blessed day!
Debi

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, thank you much for the coupon....your cards are soooo adorable...hope you have a fabby weekend!

enjoy *~*

Janie said...

Oh yes you will love this Deb! I store mine in a similar fashion ! I will take a photo and send it to you ! I seperated them by colors and it is so much better !! TFS !!
HUGS,JANIE

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!