Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Walk in my Garden


I was playing around this evening with the " Walk in my Garden" cartridge and made a magnet. This was my first time using Tim Holtz's distress ink and I really like it. The color used here was tea stain. All the paper used was from the Old World collection from DCWV... I LOVE IT!!
If you have any questions about this project feel free to ask.
I made another trip to Michael's today and bought a few things....... Oh boy! I think I need to get a job to support this new addiction ;)
Oh, did I mention that I have a secret?


2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love it!! Can't wait to see more. Walk on my garden and Wild card are the first 2 cartridges I want to get when I get my cricut. What's the secret?

Debi said...

Thank you Janis.. The wild card cartridge looks ike a fun one.
I will post Monday about my secret... Have the Grandson's for a few days. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!