Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Altered clipboard


This project was easy to make and fun too! I bought the 6x9 clipboard at Michaels for 1.99 and I really like the fact that the metal clip is screwed on and not riveted like most.
It makes it much easier to decorate it and also if you choose spray paint the clip which I did on this one. The green tag is cut from the Walk in my Garden cartridge and as you can see I weaved ribbon through the stitch cut out and stamped it with a stamp from the dollar bin ,again at Michaels. Gotta love those deals!
I got the inspiration from here. Angie has some great tutorials.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSeYMX0s_Y&feature=channel

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! I love the way you did the ribbon at the bottom!!

Janis Lewis said...

SECRET????? The suspense is killing me!

Debi said...

Thanks for the comment Janis. I will make a post about it in a bit...No biggie really just another new toy! :)
How's the tracking on the cricut?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!