Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here it is!

I mentioned a few days ago that I had a secret, well...here it is. I have been wanting one and I had a 50% off coupon so once again I headed to Michael's ..hehe What choice did I have, with the coupon? Some may not have a Michaels craft store , I'm pretty sure it's the same chain as hobby lobby in other states.
I want to get some embossing folders for it they are really inexpensive especially if you catch a good sale at Joanns.com . I haven't even taken it out of the box yet, sooo much going on and I have been a little sick the last few days.


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Lizzy you are gonna have a ball with that! It adds sooo much to your creations. Thanks for following my blog. Love your profile pic! xxD

Debi said...

Hi Donna, You are welcome and thanks for stoping by.
~Lizzy

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!