Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Altered laminate sample



I saw this video from Angie at Chic' n scratch Live check out her tutorial on it. (see below)
Make sure to take time to watch Angie's videos, you'll be glad you did,she is a very creative lady!

Well, when I went to Home Depot yesterday to get knobs for my kitchen cupboards (yeah, I'm almost done..stay tuned for pics) I saw this Laminate samples so I grabbed a few, the measure 3x4-1/2
. Head over to your HD store and grab a few free samples! :)



Here is my mini post it note clipboard I made last night, super fast and so cute, don't ya think?


Here is Angie's video....



1 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Love it Lizzy, and what a great idea! I love the colors you used...especially the ribbon.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Mary

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!