Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tile message display

I made this cute little message board last night from a 49 cent 6x6 tile, I used the graphically speaking cricut cartridge for the deco... . Have I mentioned how much I love that cartridge? Is has so many different things on it and these work well with my coffee themed kitchen.
I used my 2 way zig pen to adhere it to the tile, added cork on the back for a finished look and a ribbon to hold a dry erase pen, you can use a marker also on the ceramic, wipes clean with a damp paper towel. I picked up a little wooden easel at Michael's to display it on.

Any questions, feel free to ask......
One thing... make sure you buy a tile with a glossy sheen.

Now, make me get back to work on finishing my kitchen!!!

Have a blessed weekend...

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Hi, I am big into blogs lately and "blog Hopping" I stumbed across your blog. I love it! I hope you don't mind if I post a link on my blog (http://craftyfuntime.blogspot.com/) back to it, because I would like to check back often for inspiration. Thank you for being so creative and willing to share it!
Sincerly,
Shilo

sophiesmama said...

Lizzy this is great...I love it! I've been thinking of getting the GS cartridge and this has made up my mind for me.
Hugs,
Mary

Debi said...

Mary you will love it!

Janis Lewis said...

You always have the best ideas! I gotta remember this one. I'm going to need an idea spiral notebook to write all these projects in for my "to do wish list".

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!