Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I was inspired.......




By the eek blocks below to make this cute Faith shelf sitter. I think it turned out pretty cute and was easy peasy
and fun too!

I just traced aroung the piece of wood on a piece of decorative paper then cut it out, set aside, paint all the exposed wood with my craft paint and a sponge brush,let dry. I then used Mod Podge , Applying it to the back of the paper then positioning the paper on the wood and smoothing it out, I use a small wooden rolling pin I bought at Michaels for a buck to roll over the paper and smooth it out. Let dry, then sand the edges, in downward strokes only so the paper don't lift or tear.
I used my alphalicious cartridge for the fonts just glued them on with my Scotch scrapbookers glue,love this stuff!

2 comments:

sophiesmama said...

You are so crafty Lizzy! Thanks for telling us how to make this great shelf sitter. I love it!
Hugs,
Mary

Unknown said...

Very cute and sweet. You did a great job!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a message!